Baseball Highlights: 2045 is like watching TV highlights of early 21st-century baseball games, with the gameplay being full of theme with no outs or innings and without bogging down in a play-by-play baseball simulation. In this quick and interactive game, two players build their teams as they play, combining both strategy (building your team) and tactics (playing the game) without any of the downtime. Game includes regular head to head play as well as solitaire and 3 player variants and the means to play 4 player tournaments.
The game also supports combining boxes for even larger tournaments. 1-4 players 45 minute play time.
The Super Deluxe Edition comes with seven mini expansions: Magna Glove, Pitches, Cyborg Hitters, Robots Rally Cap, Coach, Big Fly!, and Errors!.
Components – Base Game
- (1) Rules Book
- (4) 15-Card Starting Decks for four different teams
- • San Francisco
- • Los Angeles
- • Boston
- • New York
- (1) 60-Card Free Agent Deck
- (4) Player Stadium Mats
- Stadium Components
- • (4) Sets of Wood Pawns (Runners) in each of 3 colors (White, Blue, Red)
- • (4) Runs Scored Markers
- • (4) Games Won Markers
- • (2) Home Field Markers
- 2015 Meeples’ Choice Nominee
- 2015 International Gamers Award – General Strategy: Two-players Nominee
- 2015 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
- 2015 Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee
- 2015 Golden Geek Best Card Game Nominee
- 2015 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee
- 2015 Cardboard Republic Striker Laurel Nominee