Build the city’s greatest theme park, whatever it takes!
Mix your favourite themes, from Pirate, Robot, Vampire, Jungle, Ninja, and Gangster. Build attractions and upgrade them to match blueprints, stack up towering rides, or simply make the most cash.
But watch out – your competitors may pay off the safety inspectors to close your rides or hire hooligans to vandalise your park! Build wisely and protect your park to make sure you come out on top!
Whatever happens, it’s bound to be Unfair.
Your goal is to build the park that scores the most points at game end, using three main ways to score:
- Build impressively tall attractions with lots of upgrades.
- Match your park to blueprints to achieve hidden goals.
- Buy your way to victory with good old-fashioned cash.
You can also play events to help yourself and hinder your opponents as you build your park over the course of 8 rounds.
Recruit staff members to help you, or build a super attraction with a unique ability. Bribing officials and blackmailing politicians is entirely optional.
- 6 themed packs of 57 cards – Jungle, Robots, Pirates, Vampires, Ninja & Gangster
- 5 Game Changer cards
- 1 Blueprint closure reminder card
- 1 Double sided board
- 2 player reference sheets
- 1 Starting Player token
- 1 Current Step marker
- 1 Current Step miniature
- 16 page Rulebook
- 86 coin tokens, in values of 1, 5, 25, and 125
- 14 mesmerism tokens
- Scorepad and pencil
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2018 Boardgames Australia Awards Best Australian Game Nominee
- 2017 Boardgames Australia Awards Best Australian Game Nominee